SPOKEO IS A RIP OFF SITE I GAVE CREDIT CARD INFO AND WAS CHARGED FOR 3 PEOPLE SEARCHES AND DID NOT RECEIVE REPORTS PAID FOR. I WILL TELL EVERYONE I KNOW NOT TO USE THIS SITE ...SPOKEO YOU SUCK

Product or Service Mentioned: Spokeo People Search.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Pasadena, California, United States #1228355

Dear Spokeo Customer,

Spokeo People Search allows you to search for anyone by Name, Reverse Email, Reverse Phone or Username. Our database covers a multitude of social networks, public records, marketing lists and more to reveal demographic details, public profiles, etc.

Since there is no human involved, the data is not verified and might not be accurate. Moreover, many sources do not refresh their data often. Our Terms of Use states clearly that we are a Search Engine, and do not create, maintain or modify any of the information you see.

For this reason, we cannot guarantee full or accurate information for every name, phone number, email address or username you search for, as the results vary so much from person to person. Please feel free to contact a member of our Customer Care team by calling 888-906-0850 at your earliest convenience.

Spokeo